Incar Flex RS Pedal Go-Kart
Incar Flex RS Pedal Go-Kart
Quality Pedal Go-Kart with forward, reverse and freewheel gears, adjustable seat, double brake, trailer coupling, pneumatic tyres, mudguards and front swivel axle.
Comes in all black with silver trim, and F 1+1 gear system as standard, optional G 3+3 or G 7+7 gear system available for improved performance.
Delivery available to UK and Ireland.
Delivery : In Stock
you may also like...
In the same categoryPrevious
Incar Flex X...
INCAR Flex RS Pedal Go-Kart
The Flex range comes in all black with silver trim and they are suitable for ages 5 upwards. They feature a swinging front axle, sports seat with 6 positions, plastic mudguards, red and white light reflectors, steering wheel sports cover and sports rims. The Incar Flex RS Pedal Go-Kart model is equipped with sporty slick tyres and racing front spoiler. It comes as standard with the F 1+1 gearbox with forward, freewheel and reverse options. The G 3+3 or G 7+7 gearbox options are also available as an additional add-on if desired.
Your Choice of Gear Systems
The F 1+1 gear system is the standard gear option and is included in all the pedal go-kart models unless upgraded to the G 3+3 or G 7+7 options. There is a forward and reverse gear along with a freewheel option integrated into the system.
The optional G 3+3 gear system is available on all pedal go-kart models. This option has 3 forward gears and 3 reverse gears allowing greater flexibility when maneuvering your pedal go-kart up and down inclines. In addition to the gears a freewheel option is also integrated along with a back pedal brake.
The optional G 7+7 gear system is available on all pedal go-kart models. This version incorporates 7 forward and 7 reverse gears and also an integrated freewheel option and back pedal brake. This gearing system allows you to drive very fast and also pedal up extreme hills with ease.
About Our Pedal Go-Karts
Our Pedal Go-Karts are of the highest standard, they are larger, more stable, can be easily stored and are adjustable for all ages. All raw materials are of the highest quality which ensures long life and makes the design nearly indestructible. This new range of Pedal Go-Karts boasts ten years of experience and development, they incorporate a lot of new ideas and have improved in every detail. The new state of the art design frame is developed with an innovative seating position. This means a better centre of gravity, more comfortable seating and better stability when turning. The Pedal Go-Karts are approx L/B/H 160/80/85cm and the 6-point seat position allows user heights from 105 to 180 cm, meaning the Pedal Go-Kart can accommodate your child as they grow or different ages of children. When the Pedal Go-Kart is not in use it can also be stored up-right to save space. Test it and compare it for yourself.
The new range of Pedal Go-Karts offers five models, all with ball bearings, pneumatic tyres swinging axle, precision steering, double brake, trailer coupling and 6 point seat positioning. All Pedal Go-Karts come as standard with the freewheel F 1+1 gear system that has one forward and one reverse gear along with a freewheel option. For an additional charge there is also the option of factory fitting the G 3+3 or G 7+7 gear system. These optional gear systems are available for all models and will make manoeuvring up and down inclines easier whilst also allowing building up greater speed possible.
All our Pedal Go-Kart models come with the assurance of CE, TUV and GS approval, ensuring that they conform to all safety requirements for toys whilst giving you the highest standards. All raw materials are of the highest quality which ensures a long life and makes the design nearly indestructible. The frame is covered by a 5 year guarantee from the date of purchase with a 2 year guarantee on all other non wearing parts. The build quality, life usage and potential resale value make these Pedal Go-Karts a good return for value. Children will always remember there first ‘car’ and who bought it for them, and will surely provide years of fun!
- 1. Sport steering wheel with cockpit - Well moulded steering wheel that is comfortable to grip and added cockpit adds to the attractiveness.
- 2. Front sports spoiler - Available as standard on most Pedal Go-Kart models, the addition of a spoiler adds to the sports look and added aesthetic appeal.
- 3. Sports Seat - Well moulded sports seats for improved comfort and posture.
- 4. Swinging Axle - Unique swivel axle provides every Pedal Go-Kart with optimal safety and road handling properties on uneven ground. Axle will tilt on either side when going over bumps.
- 5. Brake - Each Pedal Go-Kart is fitted with a strong hand brake for added safety which operates on rear wheels.
- 6. Advanced Frame - The most modern and robust framework to ensure the highest quality, strength and robustness.
- 7. Mudguard - All Pedal Go-Karts are fitted with mudguards to the rear wheel and add to the sporting design.
- 8. Sport rim tyres - Pedal Go-Kart tyres are provided with attractive rims, with the flex range being supplied with sport rims. There are different options supplied with the model options for different terrains with the Flex RS provided with enhanced slick tyres for racing style.
- 9. Seat Positioning - Each Pedal Go-Kart is provided with an easy adjustable six position seat placement, with 3-point fixing, to suit different ages and sizes of children or to accommodate them as they grow bigger.
- 10. Parking - Economize parking space as every pedal go-kart can be easily stored up right to minimize parking space when not in use.
- 11. Reflectors - So as you can be seen from behind particular when getting dark.
- 12. Gear Options - All Pedal Go-Karts are provided with the F 1+1 shift lever for changing pedal direction between forward, reverse and freewheel. A G 3+3 or G 7+7 gear system can also be ordered in conjunction with your Pedal Go-Kart to provide additional gears for improved mobility and speed.
At Black Sheep Play we will offer specialist advice to help you choose and test drive your favorite model of pedal go-kart. There is now a complete range of Pedal Go-Karts and Accessories to suit all ages and demands, available from one source, Black Sheep Play - the leading dedicated supplier of Quality Outdoor and Garden Play Equipment in Northern Ireland.
- Height: 69.8 mm
- Width: 52.3 mm
- Depth: 6,5 mm
- Weight: 49.2 grams
- Headphone: Mini-jack stereo
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.